Islamic Jihad or NWO Sting
- George W. Bush
- In 1997, Former National Security Advisor Zbigniew
Brzezinski publishes a book in which he portrays the Eurasian landmass
as the key to world power, and
- Prior to 2001, the major oil corporations
had invested 100's of BILLIONS of dollars into projects in the
- The Taliban's rise to power in
1996 was a direct result of support from the
- Throughout the 90's, Taliban officials were invited
to participate in lucrative oil projects which would require the
construction of a pipeline across
- The Taliban representatives "stayed in a five-star hotel and were chauffeured in a company minibus." They "...were amazed by the luxurious homes of Texan oil barons. Invited to dinner at the palatial home of Martin Miller, a vice-president of Unocal, they marveled at his swimming pool, views of the golf course and six bathrooms." Mr. Miller, said he hoped that UNOCAL had clinched the deal. [Counter Punch]
- The "blowback" thesis is a fabrication. The evidence amply confirms that the CIA never severed its ties to the "Islamic Militant Network". Since the end of the Cold War, these covert intelligence links have not only been maintained, they have in become increasingly sophisticated. [CRG]
- It is crucial to note that OPEC peaks last, with a crossover of dominance point around 2008. The rest of the world has already peaked.
- The staged attacks on 9/11 have provided the trigger necessary for the U.S. to implement long planned military actions throughout Central Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia, and South America in attempts to secure US energy reserves
- Global production of oil is peaking now. Beyond the peak it takes more energy to obtain oil than one gets from releasing the energy within the oil. Oil producers are beginning to lose money. Roughly 90% of the worlds oil supply has already been discovered, and roughly 50% of this has already been consumed.
- Production of conventional oil has been stretched to capacity and is running overtime just to remain at current production levels. This means that the global economic system is beginning to contract, ending the last century's growth into industrial civilization.
- After years of oil project negotiation
- On July 21, 2001, Three American officials, Tom Simons
(former US Ambassador to Pakistan), Karl Inderfurth (former Assistant
Secretary of State for South Asian Affairs) and Lee Coldren (former State
Department expert on South Asia) meet with Pakistani and Russian intelligence
officers in a Berlin hotel. [Salon,
8/16/02] It is the third of a series of back-channel conferences
called "brainstorming on
- "The months preceding September 11 [see] a shifting of the US military's focus ... Over several months beginning in April  a series of military and governmental policy documents [are] released that [seek] to legitimize the use of US military force in the pursuit of oil and gas." Michael Klare, an international security expert and author of Resource Wars, says the military has increasingly come to "define resource security as their primary mission." In April, Tommy Franks, the commander of US forces in the Persian Gulf/South Asia area, testifies to Congress in April that his command's key mission is "access to [the region's] energy resources." The next month US Central Command begins planning for war with Afghanistan, plans that are later used in the real war. [Sydney Morning Herald, 12/26/02]
- The actual war plans, including actual troop deployments, which were enacted in early October 2001 had been planned years before the attacks of 9/11.
- In January 2001, terrorism "czar" Richard
Clarke had proposed an ambitious plan to "roll back" al-Qaeda's
operations around the world. The plan was strengthened and finally approved
at a meeting of Bush's Cabinet-rank advisers on September 4, 2001. It
no longer plans a "roll back" of al-Qaeda but aims to "eliminate" it
altogether. The plan calls for significant support to the Northern Alliance,
the last remaining resistance to the Taliban in
- On June 26, 2001, An Indian magazine reports more
details of the cooperative efforts of the US, India, Russia, Tajikistan
and Uzbekistan and Iran against the Taliban regime: "India and Iran
will 'facilitate' US and Russian plans for 'limited military action'
against the Taliban if the contemplated tough new economic sanctions
don't bend Afghanistan's fundamentalist regime." Earlier in the
month, Russian President Putin told a meeting of the Confederation of
Independent States that military action against the Taliban may happen,
possibly with Russian involvement using bases and forces from
- Between September 15 &
- How was the Bush Administration
planning on going to war with
- June 2001: German intelligence, BND,
warns the CIA,
- August 2001: Russian President Vladimir Putin orders
Russian intelligence to warn the U.S. Government "in the strongest
possible terms" of imminent attacks on airports and government buildings.
[MSNBC interview w/ Putin
- August 30-
- Early September 2001: An Iranian
man known as Ali S. in a German jail waiting deportation repeatedly phones
- The higher echelons of the White
House and the CIA most certainly had advanced and complete prior
knowledge of the attacks. The fact that
- Standard operating procedures for
air emergencies dictate that the FAA is required to alert the
- It is standard procedure for NORAD to scramble jets in order to intercept the aircraft and assess the situation.
- According to the FAA manual, an aircraft emergency exists "when there is unexpected loss of radar contact and radio communication with any aircraft" [FAA Order 7110.65M]
- "Emergency Determinations: If... you are in doubt that a situation constitutes an emergency or potential emergency, handle it as though it were an emergency." [FAA Order 7110.65M]
- "The escort service will be requested by the FAA hijack coordinator by direct contact with the National Military Command Center (NMCC) [FAA Order 7610.4J]
- In the last 30 years there have been 682 terrorist hijackings involving major commercial airliners.
- NORAD scrambled fighter jets 67 times to chase suspicious aircraft in the period between 9/2000-6/2001. [GlobalFreePress]
- On 9/11, the standard operating procedures for dealing with a hijacking were deliberately, systematically, and criminally violated.
The following times are based on the Official Norad Timeline
Do The Math
F-15 top speed: 1875 mph
Time between take-off from Otis and crash of Flt. 175: 10 min
Speed necessary for F-15's to intercept Flt. 11 within 10 min: 918 mph
Time for F-15's to intercept within 153 miles at top speed: 4.9 min
Speed of F-15's during first 82 miles before crash: 492 mph
F-15's from Otis traveled at 26% of top speed
F-16 top speed: 1500 mph
Time between take-off from
Speed necessary for F-16's to intercept Flt. 77 within 8 min: 1106 mph
Time for F-16's to intercept within 129 miles at top speed: 5.16 min
Speed of F-16's during the first 24 miles before crash: 180 mph
- The above analysis assumes that the two sets of scrambled fighters were vectored directly toward the WTC and the Pentagon respectively. The numbers reached above simply demonstrate that even with Norad and FAA's delayed reaction, there was still plenty of time to have fighters reach Flights 175, 77, and 93 before they crashed, if they had flown directly toward the hijacked flights.
- However, both sets of fighters were issued generic orders and did not have information about the nature of the threat. This is especially odd in the case of the Langly jets which took off 28 minutes after the second attack on the WTC. The Otis jets flew around New York and waited in a holding patter within military airspace over Long Island. The Langley fighers were actually directed to fly out over the Atlantic, looking for an incoming Russian attack.
- Why were the F-15's from Otis called back instead of being diverted to intercept Flt. 77? The NORAD timeline claims the F-15s from Otis AFB were 8 minutes away from the WTC when Flt. 175 crashed (). Once in NYC, it would have only taken 9.6 minutes to reach the capitol. The fighters could have arrived at the capitol 26 minutes before Flt. 77 crashed ().
- Why were Fighters not scrambled
from Andrews AFB which is only 10 miles away from the Pentagon? Instead
fighters were scrambled from
- It was originally claimed that there were no fighters assigned to Andrews AFB. At the same time, media sources were also claiming that fighters were assigned to Andrews AFB, but that no intercepts were scrambled because the fighters were not on alert.
- NORAD commander Major General Larry Arnold has said, "We [didn't] have any aircraft on alert at Andrews." [MSNBC, 9/23/01]
- In truth, Andrews AFB, home of Air Force One, hosts two 'combat-ready' squadrons: the 121st Fighter Squadron of the 113th Fighter wing (D.C. Air National Guard), and the 321st Marine Fighter Attack Squadron of the 49th Marine Air Group.
- The Andrews AFB Website used to link to official US Air Force pages devoted to the 113th Fighter Wing of the DC Air National Guard. Those pages contradicted media and official claims that there were no combat ready fighter jets at Andrews. However, the Andrews AFB Website was taken offline sometime around 9/11, and when it came back online in November 2001, the link to these pages was broken. The pre-9/11 mission statement of the DC ANG had been removed, "To provide combat units in the highest possible state of readiness." [FTW update 11/20/01] These original pages were found on backup archives and are available here [113th Wing Units] [DC Air National Guard]
- "…as part of its dual mission, the 113th provides capable and ready response forces for the District of Columbia in the event of a natural disaster or civil emergency. [They] are full partners with the active Air Force."
- "In the best tradition of the Marine Corps, a 'few good men and women' support two combat-ready reserve units at Andrews AFB.
- "Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA) 321, a Marine Corps Reserve squadron, flies the sophisticated F/A-18 Hornet. Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron 49, Detachment A, provides maintenance and supply functions necessary to maintain a force in readiness. " [DC Military]
- Norad claims that the F-16's from
- "Air defense around
- "It was after the attack on the Pentagon that the Air Force then decided to scramble F-16s out of the DC National Guard Andrews Air Force Base to fly cover, a--a protective cover over Washington, DC." [NBC Nightly News 9/11/01]
- There are multiple reports of Andrews fighters
at the Pentagon For instance, "Within minutes of the [Pentagon]
attack ... F-16s from Andrews Air Force Base were in the air over
- The official story is contradictory and impossible. It is more likely that the entire NORAD timeline is a lie designed to hide a much deeper level of criminal complicity.
- Even if you assume they are telling the truth about when fighters were scrambled, the only way for this type of systematic collapse to occur would be if orders were given to stand down from the highest levels of the U.S. Government. Only Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, or Myers would have the authority to order the Air Force to violate standard and lawful operating procedures.
- A massive number of put-options were placed on United Airlines, American Airlines, as well as several insurance companies which had offices in the WTC.
- Bloomberg News reported, "Trading in so-called put options surged as much as 285 times the previous average volume in AMR [parent company for American Airlines] and UAL during the days before Sept. 11." [Bloomberg 9/19/02]
- The SEC list of companies whose stocks may have been traded by people with advance knowledge of the Sept. 11 attacks includes Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co., Merrill Lynch & Co., General Motors Corp., Raytheon Co, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Lehman Brothers; Bank of America, Marsh & McLennan, Continental, Delta, Northwest, Southwest, US Airways, Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, American International Group, AXA, Chubb, Cigna, CNA Financial, John Hancock and MetLife, American Express, Bank of New York, Bank One, Bear Stearns, Citigroup, Hercules, L-3 Communications Holdings, LTV Corp., Lone Star Technologies, Progressive Corp., Royal & Sun Alliance, XL Capital and W.R. Grace. [San Francisco Chronicle 10/3/01; AP 10/3/01; AP 10/4/01]
- All stock trades are monitored in real time using software programs like PROMIS which can be used to alert intelligence agencies such as the CIA, FBI, or the NSA of suspicious trends in trading activity.
- "It has been documented that the CIA, the Israeli
Mossad and many other intelligence agencies monitor stock trading in
real time using highly advanced programs reported to be descended from
Prosecutor's Management Informational System (PROMIS) Software. This
software can be used to alert national intelligence services of irregularities
in the markets that might predict attacks such as the ones that happened
on 9-11. Promis was reported as recently as June 2001 to be in Osama
bin Laden's possession, and as a result of recent stories by FOX, both
the FBI and the Justice Department have confirmed its use for the
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is the only agency which could find out who actually made these trades. The SEC has however failed entirely to investigate this very serious matter. The manner in which the trades were placed suggests that the party(s) involved had to have high-level access to the global banking system. Whoever placed the trades had to have specific prior knowledge of the attacks as well as the conviction that the attacks would be successful.
- An initial investigation revealed that a large portion of the trades were made through Alex Brown/Deutsche Bank. The present executive director of the CIA, "Buzzy" Krongard joined the CIA in 1999 after his previous job as chairman of Alex Brown/Deutshe Bank.
- "it has also emerged that the
firm used to buy many of the "put" options . . . on United
Airlines stock was headed until 1998 by "Buzzy" Krongard, now
executive director of the CIA." The paper explained, "Until
1997, Mr. Krongard was chairman of Alex Brown Inc,
- The software of the BOEING 757 and 767 over rides pilot error and will not let a pilot make banking turns like the PENTAGON plane which was pulling 5 Gs at its final approach or the second WTC plane that was pulling 3 Gs. [Brian D. Quig]
- There were no distress signals sent from any of the aircraft. Each of the 4 aircraft contains 6 punch pad signal devices which are to be used by the pilot or crew in order to signal a terrorist hijacking. Not one of these 24 warning devices were activated.
- Any information which was recovered
from the black boxes and flight recorders of the aircraft has been
suppressed by the
- The storage medium of each recorder is located in a protective capsule, which must be able to withstand an impact of 3,400 Gs (3,400 times the force of gravity). Additionally, each must also survive flames at 2,000 F for up to 30 minutes, and submersion in 20,000 feet of saltwater for 30 days. Typically, to increase their chances of survival, the recorders are located in the tail section of the aircraft, which usually sustains the least impact in a crash. [ME Magazine]
- The debris of Flight 93 was scattered over several miles. Eye witness accounts in the area indicate the presence of at least one other unidentified jet craft in the area, as well as burning debris falling from the sky. Flight 93 was most likely shot down with a missile.
- Investigators say they've found debris from the crash at least eight miles away from the crash site. A second debris field was around Indian Lake about 3 miles from the crash scene. Some debris was in the lake and some was adjacent to the lake. More debris from the plane was found in New Baltimore, some 8 miles away from the crash. [CNN]
- There is no concrete evidence of a commercial aircraft hitting the Pentagon. Although there must exist Pentagon security video footage of the crash, all video evidence has been seized and suppressed. The initial puncture hole in the Pentagon's wall, the complete lack of physical debris consistent with a Boeing 757, and eyewitness accounts of an explosive shockwave all suggest that the Pentagon was actually hit with something other than an aircraft, most likely a U.S. missile or an unmanned Predator drone.
- Doubts remain that these objects are actually from a Boeing 757.
- At least 7 of the 19 alleged 9/11 hijackers are still alive. [WRH] Why has the FBI not revised their list of 9/11 hijackers?
- None of the names listed by the FBI are shown on the passenger manifests of the hijacked flights.
- At least five of the hijackers were using stolen identities. How was the FBI able to conclude so quickly who was involved, especially since they claim they had no prior warnings of the attacks?
- These men did everything they could to make sure everyone knew who they were, or more to the point, who they were pretending to be. Because the IDs used by the hijackers were phony, we cannot know who they really were or who they really worked for. But what is apparent is that those who planned the hijackings and the 9/11 attacks went out of their way to leave plenty of clues pointing to citizens of middle eastern Arab nations. [WRH]
- The supposed hijackers, who executed expert maneuvers with large jets, were flight school flunkies who had never flown jets.
- None of the hijackers were good pilots. None had ever flown jets, let alone large commercial jetliners. Hani Hanjour, the person accused of flying Flight 77 into the Pentagon, was failing his courses at the Arizona flight school. According to an employee, "He didn't care about the fact that he couldn't get through the course." [9-11 Research]
- Bush must have known of the first
crash of Flt. 11 by at least when his motorcade arrives at
- At 9:06 Andy Card informs Bush of the second crash. Andy Card, however, fails to include in his message that flt. 77 has also been hijacked, nor does he wait for a response from the Commander in Chief.
- Bush then calmly muses to himself for a moment with a blank stare on this face, and then picks up the Pet Goat story and reads along with the second graders until he leaves the classroom around 9:16.
- Bush later claims that he saw the first plane hit the WTC on a television in the school before he went into the classroom. The only footage of the first crash was captured by home video, and was not aired on TV until after 9/11.
- "Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident." But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack." [WRH]
- The Bin Laden "confession video" was faked. By comparing stills from the video with actual photos of Bin Laden it is clear that the man claimed to be Bin Laden in the video is an impersonator. This video is the only form of actual evidence the U.S. has offered to the world to support the claim that Bin Laden was behind the attacks. [WRH] [9-11 Research]
- CBS Evening News has been told that the night before
the Sept. 11 terrorists attack, Osama bin Laden was in
- In the days immediately following the attacks, while all commercial flights were grounded, the White House approved a special private charter jet flight which picked up about a dozen of Bin Laden's relatives and escorted them out the country.
- Larry Silverstien, the lease holder of the WTC complex, acknowledged that WTC 7 was "pulled."
- "...I remember getting a call from the fire department commander telling me they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire...and I said, 'Well, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life...maybe the smartest thing to do is, is 'pull' it...and they made that decision to 'pull'...uh, and we watched the building collapse." [PBS documentary, "Rebuilding America." September 2002 [view article with links]
- An extensive and costly FEMA investigation
concluded that WTC 7 collapsed due to extensive fires caused by debris
- It seems exceedingly unlikely that the explosives were planted on the day of the attacks. It generally would take at least a couple days to set up explosives for a controlled demolition, especially for a 47 story building like WTC 7 which lies in the heart of a dense metropolitan area.
- In addition, video footage, as well as eye witness accounts of WTC 7 before it collapsed demonstrates that the building was not badly damaged by fire or debris. So why would it make any sense to demolish this building, especially since it holds the offices of many federal agencies such as the Secret Service, the Defense Department, the IRS, and the ATF?
- It is exceedingly unlikely that the PNAC military and economic doctrines purposed in the 90's would have been institutionalized during Bush's term in office without the massive shift in public opinion created by the attacks on 9/11. It is acknowledged several times in PNAC documents that the proposed military build up would take a long time without some catastrophic event which convinces the American public they are facing a terrifying external enemy.
- On June 3, 1997 The Project for the New American Century (PNAC), a neoconservative think tank formed in the spring of this year, issues its statement of principles. PNAC's stated aims: "to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests," to achieve "a foreign policy that boldly and purposefully promotes American principles abroad," "to increase defense spending significantly," to challenge "regimes hostile to US interests and values," and to "accept America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles." [PNAC Principles, 6/3/97] These principles matter because they are signed by a group who will become "a roll call of today's Bush inner circle." [Guardian, 2/26/03] ABC's Ted Koppel will later say PNAC's ideas have "been called a secret blueprint for US global domination." [ABC News, 3/5/03]
- Project for the New American Century writes a "blueprint" for the "creation of a 'global Pax Americana'". The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategies, Forces and Resources for a New Century, was written for the Bush team even before the 2000 Presidential election. It was commissioned by future Vice President Cheney, future Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, future Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, Florida Governor and President Bush's brother Jeb Bush, and future Vice President Cheney's Chief of Staff Lewis Libby. The report calls itself a "blueprint for maintaining global US preeminence, precluding the rise of a great power rival, and shaping the international security order in line with American principles and interests." The plan shows Bush intended to take military control of Persian Gulf oil whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power and should retain control of the region even if there is no threat. It says: "The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein." The report calls for the control of space through a new "US Space Forces," the political control of the internet, the subversion of any growth in political power of even close allies, and advocates "regime change" in China, North Korea, Libya, Syria, Iran and other countries. It also mentions that "advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." A British Member of Parliament says of the report, "This is a blueprint for US world domination -- a new world order of their making. These are the thought processes of fantasist Americans who want to control the world." [Sunday Herald, 9/7/02, click here to visit the link to that report] However, the report complains that these changes are likely to take a long time, "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor." [Los Angeles Times, 1/12/03]
The following questions address three
basic levels of criminal involvement by the
- Official Claims that the Government had no idea planes could used as weapons, and that there were not anticipating an attack on US soil are provably false.
- National Security Advisor Rice stated: "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," adding that "even in retrospect" there was "nothing" to suggest that. [White House, 5/16/02]
- A defense official is quoted as saying: "I don't think any of us envisioned an internal air threat by big aircraft. I don't know of anybody that ever thought through that." [Newsday, 9/23/01]
- "Air Force Lt. Col. Vic Warzinski, another Pentagon spokesman, [said]: 'The Pentagon was simply not aware that this aircraft was coming our way, and I doubt prior to Tuesday's event, anyone would have expected anything like that here." [Newsday, 9/23/01]
- Project Bojinka was a terrorist
plot that was discovered by
- In January 1995, Philippine investigators uncover
an al-Qaeda plot code named Operation Bojinka. The plan was to explode
11 or 12 passenger planes over the
- the "CIA had developed general information a
month before the attacks that heightened concerns that bin Laden and
his followers were increasingly determined to strike on US soil." A
CIA official affirmed that: "There was something specific in early
August that said to us that [bin Laden] was determined in striking on
- Investigations by the FBI concerning member of Al Qaeda as well as member of the Bin Laden family were blocked.
- One of the Top four people in the military chain of command must have ordered the Air Force to stand down. These individuals are George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Richard Myers.
- Bush waited in an elementary school classroom for 20 minutes while Flight 77 flew directly toward the Pentagon. His actions clearly indicate prior knowledge as well as complicit involvement. Not only did he not respond in any way when he was informed of the second crash by Andy Card, but he knew of the first crash and multiple hijackings before he even entered the classroom.
- On the morning of 9/11, ISI Chief, Mahmoud Ahmad, who had earlier wired $100,000 to Mohammad Atta, was having breakfast with Sen. Bob Graham and Rep. Porter Goss, the Chairman of the House and Senate Select Intelligence Committees. The US continuously maintains powerful links with the ISI even though it is public knowledge that the ISI is funding Al Qaeda and the Taliban.
- In the years before 9/11,
- Several suspected terrorists claimed
to be involved in the hijackings had received training at secure
- U.S. military sources have given the FBI information that suggests five of the alleged hijackers of the planes that were used in Tuesdays terror attacks received training at secure U.S. military installations in the 1990s. [Newsweek] [911 PM Archive]
- The manner in which flights 11,
175, 77, & 93 were flown and crashed strongly suggests that the
suspected terrorists were not behind the controls of the aircrafts.
The evidence does suggest that somebody within the
- There has been no video evidence
released of hijackers boarding the above flights, although there
are cameras in
- The WTC 7 collapse was the result
of a controlled demolition. This obvious fact was acknowledged by
the leaseholder of the WTC complex Larry Silverstein in 2002. The
manner in which the
- No evidence has been released that
proves a commercial aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, eventhough
the government must have video evidence. The suppression of video
evidence as well as eyewitness accounts strongly suggests that the
Pentagon was hit by something other than a commercial airliner, probably
- The attacks of 9/11 would have been impossible to implement given the standard operating procedures of scrambling Air Force fighter jets immediately. There is no way professional terrorists would plan to fly for hours over the most heavily protected air space in the world and expect to be successful.
- Despite not knowing exactly which individuals were involved in the orchestration of 9/11, it is easy to prove that the attack would not have succeeded without operatives inside the US executive and intelligence agencies. Unfortunately, this is not a case of Al Qaeda agents infiltrating our government.
- Although reality is a complex dynamical system and unprecedented crazy things tend to happen, the evidence surrounding 9/11 clearly indicates that this was a staged managed event designed to overtly distort the public's perception of reality as well as to implement corporate military adventures around the world.